Monday, November 10, 2008

What my Business goals are...

I truely hope that one day I can work for the goverenment. One of my main business goals in life is to work at the federal reserve. I think that working for the government will not only help me understand the government more but it will also provide a chance for me to help others.
Another personal plan that i have for myself is managing a family on my own in my late twenties. Hopefully i can learn from everyone around me on how to manage a family by myself (with a spouse). As time passes, i can clearly seen what i want in my future, and i truely think that i can work hard enough to start a family without any outside help.
Being a simple individual has helped me realized that even though there are a lot of dreams and goals out there, one has to be realistic and honest with themselves and the world they live in. Another personal/business goal that i have is to owe my own house within the next 10 years so i can provide a warm and safe enviorment for my family to live in.

4 comments:

Blingblingchen said...

you know some people actually hate working for the government, like me, but don't get me wrong I think its great for you because you like working for government and serving others. If you try hard, your hope would become reality and I think there are alot of government job openings, they definitely need alot now that there is a new president. I like your vision about starting a family on your own, I would do the same thing, if I only I can manage myself first. Family is great, but I do think you might need some help from others in the future, I mean when it comes to family issues, you cannot solve it logically, and you certainly cannot predict the outcomes, so it would helpful if you get tips from professional or experience friends or counselors. Of course learning on your own is great too, but don't shut off other possibilities as well. Good luck with everything.
-Chen

alex.wong said...

Working for the government is not bad. I mean everything is more stable in governmental sectors. Though you're not getting high paid, at least you're guaranteed for a job. Look at the economy now. A lot of people are being laid off from the private companies but you don't hear anything from the government. Go for it bro. If you have the will, there will be a way.

Zhen said...

Glad to hear that you want to work for the government, and especially the federal reserve. I hope you can achieve your vision very soon, so you can help the government to fix our troubled economy. By the way, what are your actions? You have not mentioned any action yet.
Good luck.

qtdevil said...

i have though of working for the government too. but my goal is to work in an accounting firm, which is also my major. but if i can't get into an accounting firm that i wish, i will truely think about working for the governemnt because i agree you will be able to learn something working for them.