Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Flaw...

One of the major problems that I have with management relates to time. For some reason I can never manage my time wisely and correctly which always causes me to end up doing my work at the last minute. Throughout my college years, I have always completed my work in every class, but I have realized that most of the work that I completed were always last minute work that were either finished the night before or the morning before it was due. Hopefully after this class, i can learn to manage my time better and try to spread out the work instead of doing everything in the last minute.

4 comments:

alex.wong said...

let's just hope we both will manage our time better after this management course.

Michelle Wan said...

I've replied to two blogs already who had problems with time management. I think the only way to stop doing things last minute is forcing yourself to sit down and get the work done. I was never the kind to study or read books but now i'm taking notes on every one of my textbooks! I've forced myself and realized that its super important for me to know my stuff. However, if you've always gotten your work done on time and you get good grades, then I don't see why you should change your habits now so late into your school career.

Mervin Blackmore said...

Maybe you procrastinate a lot when it comes to you getting things done, so if that is the case then what you need to do is when you have something to do try your best to get it done as soon as possible so you do not have to go back to it and you would realize how much time you have left to focus on other things.

herman said...

this reminds me of what stein said in a south park episode, doing right away or last minute is easy, but doing little by little over time is discipline, and it comes from within. XDXD